This Snapshot Sunday is in honor of Mother’s Day.
My mother and I don’t always get along. Sometimes I think we’re too much alike and that is why we occasionally bump heads. No matter what, I couldn’t ask for a better mom. I❤ you, mommers. Mwah!
Join us as we add to our family through an international adoption!
If you would like to support our adoption by gifting a donation (though paypal), please click on the donation link below.
Donate a $1.50 and we'll mail you an "Adoption Rocks" sticker (please make sure you send us your mailing addy)!
Stickers are 4.25x5.5 in size.
::Mariko:: Likes:photography, cuppy cakes, crayons, singing in the car, tattoos, sanrio, swimming, scrapbooking, rain, chapstick, carbs, books, traveling, art
Dislikes: wet socks, smoking/cigarettes, running, washing dishes, pumping gas
::Jeremy:: Likes: hip hop, college football, backpacks, aliens, paranormal
Dislikes: white socks, movies, losing things, pop music
::Lil'B:: Likes: candy, zombies, wii, bikes, dirtbikes, monster trucks, wrestling, rock music, hugs
Dislikes: FOOD (seriously, we have a battle with him to eat every day)
GRAB MY BUTTONS!!
* 19JUN10 - Adoption Informational Meeting
* 20AUG10 - Mailed in our initial adoption application
* 25AUG10 - Started our massive homestudy paperwork
* 27OCT10 - Homestudy parenting course
* 07DEC10 - Mailed in the last of our homestudy paperwork
* 08JAN11 - Homestudy interviews
* 03MAR11 - Homestudy approved!!
* 08MAR11 - Was informed that we can not adopt from the Philippines :(
* 09MAR11 - Decided to continue our adoption plan...from Korea